dimanche 3 juin 2012
Hello all !
Ella Renaissance 0.4.2 is out and available as ubuntu DEB packages (Lucid, Maverick, Oneiric, Precise)
You can download Ella from here : downloads
In this release, you can find :
- various bugs corrections and code cleaning
- it's now possible, even for flash files, to produce true counterclockwise rotations.
- added the "color interpolation" (only for Flash exportation) : now, Ella can se-up a color transition for objects between two key-frames.
>> color transitions :
- a better "properties panel" with, for example, display of current angle.
- it's also now, possible to draw unclosed path ; simply, at the end of your drawing, hit <space> key against <return> (closed and filled path) or <ESC> (closed un-filled path.
>> unclosed path object :
- first release for Ubuntu Precise 12.04, because this Ubuntu release has some new dependancies.
>> Ella Renaissance on Lubuntu 12.04 :
Enjoy hit ! The next release is schedulled for mid-july, and probably a 'security' release mid-june.